Open Studios will be a two day art-filled weekend. A free, self-guided tour open to the public, visitors can choose to visit any number of open studios and discover the original art – paintings, photography, sculpture, jewelry, ceramics and other unique works — by 23 Fort Bragg area artists.
Open Studios 2017 will be Sat and Sun from 11 am to 5pm. A map will be available at each studio location as well as at If The Shoe Fits, 337 N Franklin St, where there will be a group show of all the Open Studios artists up for the entire month of September.
- Eleanor Harvey, 24729 Sashandre Ln, Fort Bragg
- Marcia Paisley Riwney and Nicole Paisley Martensen, 17750 Barbizon Ln, Fort Bragg
- Kathy Carl and Mary Anderson, 215 Laurel, Fort Bragg
- Sabine and Stephan Brunner, 223 E Redwood, Fort Bragg
- Sandy Oppenheimer, John Fisher and Ellen Athens, 19600 Benson Ln, Fort Bragg
- Judy and John Hewitt, 32520 Lassen Dr, Fort Bragg
- Claire Fortier, 23536 Greentree Dr, Fort Bragg
- Janice Sullivan, 231 Rasmussen Ln, Fort Bragg
- Sharon Bowers and George Reinhardt, 21601 John Hyman Rd, Fort Bragg
- Jacquelyn and Christopher Cisper, 250 N Harrison, Fort Bragg
- Sondra Sula, 31201 Brush Creek Rd, Fort Bragg
- Ron Ortman, 30581 Simpson Ln, Fort Bragg
- Joanna Wiggington, Mary-Ellen Campbell and Janet Self, 41725 Rd 409, Caspar
For more information contact Jacquelyn or Christopher Cisper at 707-962-3083. email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/openstudiosfortbraggmendocino/